|CTI Custom knee brace
CTi® Custom Ligament Knee Brace
CTi has set the standard for truly custom ligament bracing for more than 20 years.
Now, the CTi line has been expanded to include 3 models! From high to low impact/activity needs, CTi has it covered!
We've redesigned this classic with a host of new improvements like proprietary Sensil® padding that eliminates migration, a flexible lower medial cuff for greater protection against rotational forces and skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding to avoid pressure points.
Find out why CTi knee braces are demanded by top athletes and respected by leading physicians around the world.
Indications & Usage
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- For High-End Use
For high levels of impact, we recommend the CTi Pro Sport model. Additional carbon fiber and a thicker core structure is used in the frame to provide maximum support and protection against extreme contact.
- For Moderate to High-End Use
For moderate to high impact levels of impact, we recommend the CTi Standard model. Carbon composite, rigid frame construction using a thin core structure provides excellent support and protection against moderate to high levels of impact in a lighter design than the CTi Pro Sport.
- For Low-End Use
For low levels of impact, we recommend the CTi Vapor model, the lightest CTi model yet. Reduced carbon fiber using a thin core structure provides excellent support and protection against any low to moderate levels of impact.
Product Highlights (pictured above from left to right)
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops
- Proprietary Sensil® padding eliminates migration
- Flexible lower medial cuff provides increased protection against rotational forces and is breathable for added comfort
- Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on buckles and lower cuff improves comfort and eliminates pressure points
Other Features & Benefits
- 1-Year Fit Guarantee
- Total Support System™ for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Interior buckles for a more streamlined, lower profile
- Custom-fabricated to each patient's unique measurements
- Hand-laminated, carbon composite, rigid frame construction
- Non-corrosive materials, ideal for water sports
With the additon of the new Vapor model for low impact the CTi line has been expanded to cover all impact/activity levels:
- Vapor (less graphite for lower contact needs)
- Pro Sport (additional graphite for highest contact needs)
Buy Online today